Sunday 15 April 2012

And the winner is....

Number 27, Ember Drake (I did pick this last week but I havn't been able to do the post)



Sorry it has taken me all week to do a post will the winner, or infact a post at all.  If you head over to my diet blog I explain about my poorly ovary and how I've been a bit off colour this week :(

Anyway Ember has been emailed and the prize will be on its way to her ASAP.  In other news I am back at Uni/College tomorrow, these two weeks have flown by but the positive it that it is loan day!! YAY!!!!   In theory the money should be used for studious items, but in reality a fair chunk of it will be going on my new venture.... a sister site to JBJ!  I'm really excited but for now have to keep quiet, all will be revealed soon enough though.

Anyway only a flying visit, need to get bathed ready for tomorrow (I promise it isn't just a Sunday treat, I shower daily) and have had 3 shop orders through the past couple of days so need to get cracking on with them.

Have a great week and feel free to spend all your student loan in the shop :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better, and congrats to Ember on winning!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much hun - I've replied to your email! :-D

    Hope you are feeling better now!

    Em
    x

    ReplyDelete