Tuesday 3 April 2012

Where did the sun go??

What an utterly miserable day, although it reflects my mood after only having about 3 hours sleep thanks to my neighbours new whiney puppy.  I knew the sun wouldn't last but was shocked to hear of snow warnings for Oldham where I live, so far it's just rain :(

Anyway off the subject of misery I had an amazing weekend in Edinburgh, it really is a beautiful city.  I drank lots, ate even more and got spooked out on an underground Vaults tour, just what I needed after the past few weeks.  But now i'm back to reality and back in my studio making away, one of the new items has been listed on the site so make sure to check it out here

In other news I have decided to start a diet, after too many of my tops, dresses and bras have ceased to fit I need to drop a dress size before summer hits us properly.  If you want to read my diet diary it can be found here 

And finally I have been in more talks with Ministry of Craft about possible holding a class showing how to make a couple of different Jelly Button Jewellery themed pieces, until then there are some great looking classes already available, I fancy doing the linocut printing and sewing courses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment